We’re bummed things didn’t work out for you, Lovely!
- All apparel, handbags and shoes are eligible for store credit when returned within 14 days of the purchase date and accompanied with the original receipt.
- We do not offer refunds. We offer store credit only.
- All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
- Original shipping charges, duties and taxes are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Items must be returned in their original condition. This simply means that the returned items must be unworn, unwashed, smoke-free and with tags attached.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoebox. Please be sure to pack the shoebox inside a sturdy shipping box as the original shoebox must arrive undamaged.
- When returning your order, please include a copy of your invoice, as well as any gift with purchase.
- Please address all returns to:
3001 Kavanaugh Blvd.
Little Rock, AR 72205
- THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND CANNOT BE RETURNED:
- Intimates (Bralettes, socks, swimwear, bodysuits, etc.)
- Home & Gift Items
- Items purchased at 40% off or more (this includes items marked down and/or items bought with a discount code)
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Store credits will be processed within 10 business days after we receive your return.
- Store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Further questions concerning our Return Policy? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because you are important to us, we strive for our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. In the unlikely and unfortunate event that you have received a damaged/defective item, please make sure to report, return and postmark your shipment within 3 days of receipt. If we are unable to replace the exact item, we will be happy to issue an online store credit or full refund.
If you have any questions, please contact our flagship location at 501-265-0448.